Send resumè to:
Director of Operations
- Manage rental agents and responsible for all aspects of branch business.
- Consult with and take rental orders from clients.
- Coordinate equipment needs to fulfill customer's rental orders.
- Responsible for rental equipment inventory control.
- Manage daily tasks: These duties include coordinating rental deliveries and schedules, cleaning and testing equipment, and executing daily plans to ensure all aspects of the business are in line with expectations of DC Rentals.
- Provide top-notch customer service to all DC Rentals customers. Much of the customer service includes basic equipment application troubleshooting and dealing with invoicing issues after the rental.
- Keeping your Superior involved in the pursuit of attaining rental revenue goals.
- Light marketing of DC Rentals rental services to local events and happenings.
- Planning and installing equipment for customer's rental needs.
- Computer programming of rental equipment.
- Ensure that all equipment that goes out to customers exceeds the minimum standard of functionality, cleanliness and properly branded with DC Rentals labels.
- Computer entry and invoicing of rental orders.
- Keeping your Superior abreast of rental business and issues.
- Strong Sense of Urgency: All issues or problems must be dealt with swiftly and effectively.
- Attention to Detail: Being precise is imperative to position.
- Ability to Work under Pressure: Rental business is very time sensitive. All aspects of position handled professionally and efficiently.
- Strong Communication and People Skills: Manage all daily interaction with customers and branch business with professionalism.
- Product Knowledge: Knowledge from on-the-job training. However, the ability to retain the knowledge in the daily rental experiences is vital.
- Teamwork: Facilitate teamwork through his/her Superior, sales team and other branch office rental coordinators.
- Support the office of the President by providing excellent administrative support and customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Support the President in managing calendar, travel, preparing for presentations, company meetings and other key events.
- Manage the President's e-mail, voice mail, mail and company-wide communications, keeping him apprised of changes, action items, messages and relevant business issues both internal and external.
- Screen and prioritize all incoming phone calls, e-mail, mail and/or meeting requests, obtaining all key information, and make appropriate recommendations regarding action and follow up.
- Assist with all general administrative functions such as expense report processing, mailings, faxing, filing and material routing.
- Offer insight or additional context where necessary to assist Executive in decision-making.
- Schedule all weekly and monthly meetings that the President attends and coordinate any follow up to those meetings.
- Scheduling and maintenance of President's conference room calendar.
- Serves as primary client contact point, screens and routes calls for follow-through.
- Coordinates the repair and maintenance of the President's company vehicle.
- Arrange, confirm and communicate all travel.
- Own/manage confidential files for senior team members, including employee performance evaluations, e-mail and other sensitive information.
- Errands for business reasons as needed and appropriate.
- Customer-focused, innovative, solution-oriented and efficient in coordinating and completing tasks.
- Flexible in the ever-changing environment.
- Assist with company events as needed.
- Manage special projects as needed.
- Ability to work a 50+ hour work week.
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability in using discretion and good judgment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- A self-starter, information and results-oriented.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of executive, management and staff.
- Ability to deal in a professional manner with all levels of executives and staff.
- Must be proficient with the following software: MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to manage, prioritize and re-prioritize multiple projects and tasks with a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work well and prioritize in a fast-paced, multi-project environment.
- Must work well under pressure and in a demanding environment.
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- College degree with three years or more experience as an administrative assistant in a corporate environment preferred.
- Experience with event planning a plus.
- Uses a computer keyboard at least 75% of total work time.
- Must be able to lift boxes and equipment up to 40 lbs.